Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Meet the Teacher

Tell us a little something about you:

I have been married to my amazing husband for just over a year. We have two “kids”…our black labs, Chance and Lexi.

How long have you been teaching:

This is my 3rd year teaching…but my first year teaching First Grade. I LOVE 1st grade so far and am blessed so have such a wonderful class!!

You might not know........

That I am a baseball wife. My husband is the head coach at the high school in the county and baseball consumes our lives in the spring!

What are you looking most forward to this school year?

I am most looking forward to the new adventures in teaching 1st grade. My mom also teaches first, so I am looking forward to sharing ideas with her!

What do you need to improve?

Differentiated Instruction. I hope to implement more centers that reach the needs of the diverse learners in my class.

What teaching supplies can you *not* live without?

Chart Tablets: I love using tablets to make charts and lists for my firsties!

Elmo: I use my Elmo ALL the time! It’s great for doing worksheets with the kids.

Coke Zero: YUM! A little burst of energy to get me through the day J

Now it's your turn! Hope on over to Blog Hoppin' to link up and tell

5 comments:

mandytaylor said...

Found your site through Blog Hoppin'! Welcome to Blog World!
Mandy
FirstGradeToTheCore

Rachel said...

Welcome to 1st grade! You will love it. How fun that you're mom also teaches it. Are you in the same district?
-Rachel
edlink123.blogspot.com

N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N said...

It's so fun you get to teach with your mom! Lucky. ^_^

Lauren said...

Thanks ladies! I am so excited to be teaching first!! My mom and I don't teach in the same district, but we use the same reading and math curriculum so it's great :)

Post a Comment